Blandt vores klienter er vi kendt for vores pragmatiske og kommercielle tilgang og vores fokus på den langsigtede relation. Det betyder også, at den løbende rådgivning til fondenes porteføljeselskaber er et væsentligt element for os, fordi den sikrer værdiskabelse på sigt.
Vores dybdegående erfaring med internationale og nationale Private Equity-transaktioner betyder, at vi altid er bekendt med den nyeste udvikling og praksis inden for området.
About our services
Our Private Equity group has extensive experience in the structuring of funds and the completion of acquisitions and financing of private and listed companies, privatizations, add-on acquisitions, acquisition of minority shareholdings and handling of exits, including auctions or IPOs.
We assist management teams in preparing tender documents and in structuring and establishing the funds and in respect of potential restructurings. Also, we assist clients that sponsor funds with their investment in equity funds.
Our Private Equity group focuses on being the leading adviser of Private Equity funds in their M&A and capital markets transactions in relation to placement of their funds and subsequent exits. We view transaction advice to private equity funds as an independent practice area, which requires understanding of the funds’ special circumstances and the setting in which they operate.
We provide advice at specialist level to Private Equity funds in respect of obtaining acquisition funding, including the structuring of debt and preparation of loan documents, in connection with taking out senior secured bank loans, junior/mezzanine loans and issuing high-yield bonds.
Meet the team
We advise on
Establishment of funds and investment
- Choice of corporate structure
- Considerations in respect of structure and taxation in relation to establishing funds, where our tax group provides advice on the most appropriate structure for Danish and foreign investors and management companies
- Preparation of corporate documents and limited partnership agreements, including carried interest and waterfall provisions
- Consultancy and management agreements
- Agreements concerning remuneration of management and bonus schemes, including in respect of employees of the fund
- Investments in Private Equity funds, including negotiation of shareholders’ agreements, the prudent person principle, etc.
Acquisitions and general assistance to Private Equity funds
- Buyer as well as purchaser-side auctions, one-on-one processes, add-on acquisitions, acquisition of minority shareholdings and handling exits in auctions or IPOs
- W&I-insurance, handled by a special W&I practice group, which is among the most experienced in this area
- Incentive programs/MPP management programs
- Co-investments and shareholders’ agreements
- Structuring of debt and preparation of loan documents, in connection with taking out senior secured bank loans, junior/mezzanine loans and issuing high-yield bonds
- Assistance to portfolio companies, including preparing exits