We have extensive experience within the area and you will benefit from a team of advisors, who has covered following areas:
- Turn-key and construction projects (FIDIC, AB, ABR, ABT and other EPC standard contracts)
- Ship projects, including charter parties and shipbuilding
- Industrial development projects and production plants (Orgalime and NLM terms)
- Offshore agreements – joint ventures, farm-in/-out agreements, JOA etc.
- Raw material and mineral extraction
- Public procurement and procurement law disputes
- Intellectual property rights
- Financing, including project financing
- Litigation and international arbitration
About our services
Our extensive legal expertise and our ability to understand and engage in our clients’ specific commercial needs render us capable of supplying services with maximum value, adapted as the project develops. In close cooperation with the client, we assess each client’s specific needs and compose a tailor-made offer for legal assistance.
Because the ICEP group’s expertise covers many different legal areas that all relate to international construction projects, we can offer highly qualified, efficient and competitive advice in all project phases.
Meet the team
We advise on
- Offshore and onshore wind farm projects
- Infrastructure projects
- Power plants
- Maintenance and development of ports
- Extraction of minerals and other raw materials
- Oil and gas projects – offshore
- Industrial turnkey projects.