We hold a permanent seat on the Knowledge and Consultancy Services Committee under the Danish Chamber of Commerce, and therefore we are always informed of the latest challenges and changes within the auditing and consultancy business. Moreover, we also hold a permanent specialist judge position with the Danish Firms Appeals Board and therefore always have first-hand knowledge of relevant issues.
Our close business contacts allow us to provide highly specialised legal advice with particular focus on the market conditions, business developments and the needs and requirements of the individual client.
For many years, the members of this practice group have lectured at courses arranged by FSR – Danish Auditors and RevisorGruppen as well as at internal courses held by auditing and consultancy firms.
Meet the team
We advise on
- conducting legal proceedings concerning professional liability within auditing and ancillary areas
- auditors’ disciplinary proceedings
- drafting and negotiating agreements for auditing companies in connection with e.g. vendor due diligence, buyer due diligence, Consulting and Tax
- rendering advice on the limitation of liability, confidentiality, independence, risk management, compliance, money laundering, etc.
- the legal regulation of accounting and auditing matters
- the legal organisation of auditing companies
- accounting regulation
- partner and employment matters
- company law, group issues, the organisation of consultancy firms, corporate form and restructuring
- legal matters relating to financial reporting and auditing, including “hotline” concerning issues of relevance to the auditors’ report.
The group works closely with a long number of leading players within the various fields of advice.