Johnnie Arno Yndal is responsible for IT Security and Data Protection in Gorrissen Federspiel and he has in all earlier employments with large as well as small companies dealt with It-, Information- and Data Protection.
Career and education
Gorrissen Federspiel, Responsible for IT Security and Data Protection, 2021 -
Senior Information Security Specialist at MAN Energy Solutions, 2019 -2020
Senior IT-security specialist at Nykredit A/S, 2015 - 2019
IT-Security specialist at the Capital Region of Denmark, 2014 - 2015
IT-security coordinator at Hillerød municipality 2010 - 2014
IT security specialist at FDB / Coop A/S 2001 - 2010
IT security planner at Unibank / Nordea A/S 1995 – 2001
Danish military of defense 1978 – 1995, including work as:
• Programmer at FDAT (Defense Data Service)
• IT supporter at FDAT BSC (User Service Center)
• Instructor at "Army Signal School"
• UN soldier in Cyprus
• CISO (Chief Information Security Officer), at Volkswagen
Academy, Schulenberg Germany.
• Exam. ESL (Exam. Information Security Manager) which is egual
to a CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
• 5 years Trainee/education at FDAT (Danish millitary of defense)
as programmer, planner analyst and designer
• Army sergeant
• Mikroinstructor (IT supporter)
Memberships and activities
Vice Chairman of the Board in the ESL- association (Bord member since 1995)